BEPZA New Job Circular 2017 has been published on 3rd July 2017 with a various kinds of posts and good salary. The application for the circular will be available up to 30th July 2017. Applicants need to write a application letter they have to send it within the deadline of 30th July 2017. You can also see our latest hot job news of Bangladesh Supreme Court Latest Job Circular 2017 from here.
BEPZA New Job Circular 2017
Bangladesh export processing zones authority has announced for a job circular for the medical center trust board. The application has been published on 3rd July and it will be continued to apply up to 30th July 2017. The application will have send via post box office.
How To Apply For BEPZA New Job Circular 2017
Applicants need to write a application letter with all requirements and bio data for the application and they need to send it to their official address within the deadline with the application fee 500 and 300 BDT. The experienced medical officer, technician, nurse and drivers posts are available for the circular. The full circular has been given below. To get such a gov job news stay connected with our website at www.bdresultpage.com
Conditions to Apply for Applicants
- Educational Qualification: MBBS Degree passed applicants can apply for all positions.
- Applications Starts: Starts on 4th July 2017.
- Applications Deadline: Application will be continued on 30th July 2017.
- Total Posts: See the full circular and about 6 Posts.
- Age: Minimum 18 to 32 years old from August 2017.
- Salary: 8,250- 38,640
- Application Fee : 500, 200, 100 and Based on posts.
- Job Type: Government Job.
- To get Application Form Visit:
- Job Categories: 5
To get regular such government job circular stay with our page and share our post to your timeline. You can also comment on our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/Bdresultpage or message to our Facebook page directly to contact us. Thanks for being with us. To get more information about the BEPZA New Job Circular 2017 contact with us on our Facebook page or comment below for further information.